This year, we are excited about our headline entertainer - country recording artist, Nick Nicholson.
See the entertainment page for details. A new addition this year is the Lucky Eagle
Garden - an outdoor venue with the same high quality microbrews, food, and entertainment. To get your March Madness
fix, we'll have three large screen TV sets provided by Desco Audio/Video. Two will be upstairs in the Pavilion, and one
will be in the Lucky Eagle Garden.
March 29, 2014
12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Marcus Pavilion &
Norman Worthington Conference Center
Saint Martin's University
5300 Pacific Ave SE
Lacey, WA 98503
Everyone is welcome:
- No one under 21 years of age will be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Everyone will have ID checked at the door.
Please join us for Saint Martinís Alumni Associationís 25th Annual Capital Food and Wine Festival.
on Saturday, March 29, 2014 from Noon to 9:00 pm in the Marcus Pavilion and Norman Worthington Conference
Center at Saint Martins University in Lacey, WA. Look around the site to find your favorite wineries,
breweries, and restaurants. Then plan to meet family and friends at the festival for a day of wine tasting,
great food, and live music.
Each year the Festival hosts regional wineries to promote their bottled spirits, microbrewers to share their
best brews and South Sound restaurants and food vendors to provide their tasty treats for all to enjoy. Plus
there will be entertainment on two stages throughout the day.
Proceeds from this event will support scholarships for Saint Martinís University students and other
local causes in the communities in which the Saint Martinís Alumni Association serves.
Due to the large number of attendees at the festival strollers and baby buggies will not be
permitted into the festival. Please leave them in your vehicle or at home. Thank you!
Your CFWF check list: A full checklist can be found in the CFWF Experience flyer.
- Buy your tickets for $10 ahead of time, or $15 at the door.
- Park in designated areas on the Saint Martinís campus, or at the South Sound Mall area and take a shuttle to and from the festival.
- Get in the correct line at the door - one to buy tickets; one to get in.
- Have your ticket and a valid photo ID showing proof of age. Nobody will be admitted without these.
- Get your wristband at the door.
- Get your wine or beer glass just inside the door.
- Buy scrip just inside the door to buy "pours" of wine or beer and food. Buy $5 books which contain ten 50Ę scrip.
- Have fun! Enjoy the music, the spirits, the food. Celebrate 25 great years of the Capital Food and Wine Festival.